What we do
Get It Done is a platform that enables companies in delivering sustainable experiences to consumers by connecting retailers and manufacturers with local companies across the country.
Our goal is not just to create a seamless experience for the consumer but to help create a network between brands, partners and consumers to co-exist in the same ecosystem.
As a team, we want to drive change and empower others to act on their capacity to change. We don’t waste time in getting things done and we are looking for people that are passionate and share our values.
TL;DR: We provide a software platform enabling complex installations of hardware (IoT mostly) like charging stations for electric or hybrid vehicles, robot lawn mowers and solar panels.
Our current focus is to support the e-Mobility change for companies with renewed electric/hybrid car fleets and private electric/hybrid vehicle owners.
We are proud to use mostly proprietary software (invoicing, order management, CRM).
This position is within our Product Department and you report directly to our Head of Product.
A brief overview of the responsibilities
- Responsibility over Data set up and maintenance (Services, prices, products)
- Responsibility over our core Software Service: Creation and modification of Smart Forms containing Mapping formulas (writing complex mapping logic, translating requirements into data tasks for yourself)
- Maintenance of templates like Emails or Documents (HTML experience a plus but otherwise we will be happy to train you :) )
- Support Product Department for data reports before and after features implementations
- Support Operations Department for Data-related bug reports
- Support Operations Department with frequent data reports to facilitate decision making
- Support Higher Management with Performance related metrics (Both Client and Feature Specific)
- Identify and communicate Ideas & suggestions to Product and Engineering Teams to continuously improve our various Applications to consume, create & handle Data in an efficient manner.
What we are looking for
- You want to be our Data Master, you enjoy being the point of contact for the whole company for any Data-related queries.
- You need to be able to understand complex logics to understand and create new data-sets and forms.
- You are self-driven and pro-actively search for your next task instead of waiting for work to arrive on your desk.
- You enjoy working cross-functionally across various departments to streamline the flow of Data in the company.
- Genuine interest in (Software) Product Development: you will help Product Managers to make decisions by providing the current state of a given dataset
- You should always question the status quo
- Experience in being empathetic with users and stakeholders: you will communicate with the entire company, including C-level
- Excellent English skills (written and spoken - official company language) - German skills a plus
- Start-Up Mindset
- BONUS: You know SQL
What we offer
- Challenge everyday: we are never stopping building our software and the data part is crucial for the successful future of our company (scalable data structure and clean data)
- Competitive salary
- Company perks (Urban Sports Club, corporate benefits)
- Opportunity to grow professionally and learn from a team of passionate and experienced individuals from successful companies (Helpling, Delivery Hero, Viessmann, Rocket Internet, KPMG …)
- FLEXIBILITY: Work from anywhere in Germany
If you are interested in knowing more and see if we could be a good fit in working together, send us your CV and a brief casual presentation about yourself.