At Get It Done we are a remote first company and a leading provider of installation services in Germany. Get It Done is a platform that enables companies in delivering sustainable experiences to consumers by connecting retailers and manufacturers with local companies.
Our goal is not just to create a seamless experience for the consumer but to help create a network between brands, partners, and consumers to co-exist in the same ecosystem. As a team, we want to drive change and empower others to act on their capacity to change. We don’t waste time getting things done and we are looking for people that are passionate and share our values.
We provide a software platform enabling complex installations of hardware (IoT mostly) like charging stations for electric or hybrid vehicles, robot lawn mowers and solar panels. Our current focus is to support the e-Mobility change for companies with renewed electric/hybrid car fleets and private electric/hybrid vehicle owners. We are proud to use mostly proprietary software (invoicing, order management, CRM).
A key role in service as code
The block of microservices which form the mapping layer between the world and our internal operational model takes a key role in our journey to empower everyone to make use of service as code.
This means we strive to implement business logic into an additional abstraction level directly as code and the foundation to handle, manage and validate it, is and will be a growing part of the services you will be responsible for.
At the moment we are focusing on the e-mobility sector in Germany, smart home products, and energy-related services like battery storage and solar panels.
You will be responsible for:
- Planning and implementing a technical roadmap together with CTO
- Evolving the team from the Start with hiring and managing team members
- Feature Planning together with one of our Product Managers
- Extending functionalities, degree of automation, as well as validation and safeguards of our “service as code” part
- Take an active role in implementing features
- Doing Peer Reviews
The stack includes:
kubernetes, postgres, kafka, node, typescript, nestjs, REST api, vuejs 3, cypress, jest, gitlab
- Familiarity with used technologies in the stack
- Excellent development and management skills
- Distributed systems knowledge
- Experience with SQL, RDBMS, and database design
- Experience with functional and OO programming, as well as reactive paradigms
- The urge to write automated tests
- Fluency in English, verbal and written communication
- Willing to work in remote environment
Nice to have:
- Parameterized testing experience
- Experience with gitlab’s CI/ CD
- Kubernetes / Containerization handling skills
- AWS hosting and API knowledge
- Exp with Kafka or Redis
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to grow quickly and work on an ambitious framework to implement business logic rather than directly implementing business logic
- Contributing to a platform empowering local businesses to benefit from service as code with as little effort as possible for them
- Competitive compensation to benefit from the company’s growth
- Work for a purposeful project, tackling one of the largest environmental challenges of our time
- Fully remote working environment
- Key impact on product & team development of an small but scaling start-up - directly help to shape the next steps for our product
- Family-friendly and environmental-friendly company policy
- Open-minded working environment encouraging new suggestions and propositions